Rob Lehnhoff started Lehnhoff Landscaping in the Spring of 2005 as a way to earn extra income in the wake of his father’s death. Beginning with small jobs for neighbors and friends, Lehnhoff Landscaping quickly built a reputation of quality work with the unique touch of personalized customer service.
As the company grew, Rob felt it important to maintain personal relationships with his clients. To this day, no one bids jobs except Rob himself, and he remains the point of contact with his customers from start to finish.
With the ability to handle both small and large jobs, combined with their extensive network of available resources, and their dedication to a high level of customer service, Lehnhoff easily stands out from the competition.
Lehnhoff Landscaping retains all the necessary licenses and certifications needed to perform quality, accountable work in Maryland, including:
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified
- Maryland Home Improvement License
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute Certified Installer
- National Concrete Masonry Association Certified
- Snow and Ice Management Certified Professional
- Landscape Contractors Association Certified