How much do you know about Lehnhoff’s Landscaping? We want our current clients and potential customers to be as well-informed about our services as possible, from what we do to how we do it and everything in between. That is why we found it critical to share an extended blog post with you that can serve as a one-stop shop, providing you with everything you need to know about Lehnhoff’s Landscaping. Let’s dive in.
Who is Lehnhoff’s Landscaping?
Rob Lehnhoff founded Lehnhoff’s Landscaping in the Spring of 2005 in an effort to earn extra income following his father’s death. What started as a company that completed small jobs for neighbors and friends grew into a large, well respected, and reputable landscaping company known for quality work with the unique touch of personalized customer service.
Throughout the steady growth of the company, Rob found it essential to maintain personal relationships with every single one of his clients. To this day, no one bids jobs except for Rob himself and he remains the reliable point of contact with his customers from start to finish.
The experienced, professional, hard working, kind, and efficient staff at Lehnhoff’s Landscaping has the ability to handle both small and large jobs. With an extensive network of available resources and undeniable dedication to impeccable customer service, Lehnhoff’s easily rises above the competition. Lehnhoff’s Landscaping retains all of the necessary licenses and certifications required to perform high quality and accountable work in Maryland, including:
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified
- Maryland Home Improvement License
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute Certified Installer
- National Concrete Masonry Association Certified
- Snow and Ice Management Certified Professional
- Landscape Contractors Association Certified
Our Available Services at Lehnhoff’s Landscaping
At Lehnhoff’s Landscaping, we provide the following available services to satisfy our customers:
- Landscape design
- Hardscape features and construction
- Water features
- Landscape elements
- Outdoor lighting
- Residential property management services
- Commercial property management services
For more information our each unique service, read on. Don’t forget to check out our impressive portfolio that showcases examples of work that we have completed.
Landscape Design with Lehnhoff’s Landscaping
Our landscape design services allow us to transform your vision for the perfect outdoor space into a reality. Not only do we understand the desire to create a visually stunning landscape for your home, but we also recognize that you’ll want to implement a highly functional outdoor space. Whether you are looking to create a private area to escape and relax in or an open area equipped with the best outdoor entertainment features – we can create a design that will suit your needs and exceed your expectations. Added bonus: Our landscape architect is a master horticulturalist who can incorporate ideal plants into your design. Our landscape design services are highly customizable and we can build in custom plant choices to compliment any unique color scheme, scent, pest resistance, or specification you request.
Hardscape Features and Construction with Lehnhoff’s Landscaping
Hardscape features can drastically increase the function of your outdoor living area and value of your home. The word hardscape refers to the hard landscape materials incorporated into a landscape, serving as a foundation around which your outdoor living space will be built. At Lehnhoff’s, we can construct your hardscape feature using a wide variety of materials such as: natural stone, brick pavers, stamped concrete, and more. Using these materials, we can construct a hardscape feature with the desired color, texture, and shape you envision. We can creatively and functionally implement any of the following hardscape features on your property:
- Patios: Great for outdoor entertainment and relaxation.
- Walkways: Great for enhancing the safety of your guests and curb appeal of your home.
- Custom-built Fireplaces: Great for adding warmth and elegance to your outdoor space.
Water Features with Lehnhoff’s Landscaping
Water features can transform your outdoor space into your own personal paradise that contributes greatly to your overall relaxation. Water features that provide the sound of trickling water add unique charm and visual appeal to outdoor living spaces that cannot be matched. At Lehnhoff’s, we can help you determine the ideal water feature for your property while considering factors like maintenance, energy costs, and safety. We can offer the following customizable water features:
- Fountains: Beautifully constructed with materials like copper, brass, steel, cement, or natural stone and accented in some cases with a decorative topper or sculpture.
- Ponds: We can help you choose an ideal location for a pond that will provide ample sun to prevent algae growth and be clear of runoff rainwater and debris.
- Waterfalls: Whether you choose a waterfall with a pond or a pondless waterfall, this feature is sure to transform any space into an exotic, inviting hideaway.
Landscape Elements with Lehnhoff’s Landscaping
As a Lehnhoff’s customer, you have access to a variety of landscape element options that can be implemented within your design to create the perfect outdoor space. These landscape elements include:
- Eco-Friendly Elements: We can help you create an environmentally conscious landscape design by planting species that are native to your specific habitat, selecting drought-resistant species that reduce your water usage, and more.
- Instant Gardens: We can implement mature plants in your garden that will bear fruit immediately, eliminating the waiting time and energy required to plant your own fruits or vegetables. Click here to learn about the cost-effective benefits of instant gardens.
- Planting for Privacy: We can use plants to increase the seclusion and privacy of your outdoor space, tastefully eliminate an unwanted view, or reduce noise level.
- Deer Resistant Plants: Deer can have devastating effects on your garden and landscaping, which is why we offer colorful foliage and deer resistant plant options that will deter hungry deer and other animals from wreaking havoc on your property.
Outdoor Lighting with Lehnhoff’s Landscaping
Outdoor lighting can have an incredible impact on your landscape. We offer custom lighting plans in our designs that are complete with accurate electrical requirements, high-quality components, and professional installation. Outdoor lighting of any kind provides increased safety and security that in return, offers homeowners a priceless peace of mind. Here’s what we can do:
- Path Lighting: We can install various styles of low-level lighting along the edges of your walkways to illuminate a path for your guests and improve visual flow.
- Accent Lighting: We can install accent lighting that highlights or showcases the features of your home or landscaping that you are most proud of.
- Timers and Photo Cells: The installation of timers and photo cells make it possible for you to light your landscape without ever needing to flip a switch.
Property Management Services with Lehnhoff’s Landscaping
Whether you are in need of residential property management services or commercial property management services, Lehnhoff’s can help you maintain the beauty and curb appeal of your outdoor space. When you put your trust in us, you can leave hassle and worry behind. Our property management services include:
- Comprehensive landscape management
- Lawn maintenance
- Tree and shrub care
- Mulch maintenance
- Spring and Fall cleanup
Our Process at Lehnhoff’s Landscaping
So you’re interested in one of our many services, now what? At Lehnhoff’s Landscaping, our number one goal is to keep the customer involved throughout the entire process of completing their project. We won’t stop working on your unique project until you are completely satisfied with our results. Check out the following detailed information about our step-by-step process:
- Free Consultation: If you are interested in our services, the first step you can take is to fill out our Free Consultation Contact Form. We aim to respond to every request within 24-48 hours. Our founder Rob Lehnhoff will handle the proposal and meet directly with you to conduct a free consultation. During this consultation, Rob will evaluate your space, identify your goals, and hear the details of your vision straight from you. For convenience and flexibility, free consultations can be scheduled during both daytime and evening hours to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Proposal: Depending on the size and scope of your project, we may need to develop a landscaping architectural design in order to determine a realistic timeline for getting a proposal back to you. In most cases, this step takes about a week.
- Follow Up: Within 24 hours of receiving your personalized proposal, we will follow up with you to schedule a home visit where we can sit down face-to-face with you to discuss the different aspects of the proposal, make any necessary final adjustments, and present you with a contract.
- Timeline: Once your contract is signed, we will clearly identify the timeline for the project while taking your schedule into full consideration. This allows us to present you with an estimated start date and finish date for your project so that you can plan accordingly. At Lehnhoff, it is our priority to remain on schedule so that you can begin to enjoy your outdoor spaces as soon as possible.
- Project Installation: Lehnhoff’s Landscaping is committed to providing both high quality work and excellent customer service. We guarantee that none of your questions will go unanswered. There will always be a person on site who can communicate with you directly about any of your concerns and make necessary decisions. In most cases, Rob himself is onsite for the duration of each project. In an effort to ensure your ultimate satisfaction, we will periodically sit down with you during the installation process to review project expectations, concerns, and tweak aspects of the job if necessary.
- Final Walk Through: How can we know that you’re satisfied if we don’t see it for ourselves? Conducting a final walk through is a critical part of finishing any job. If you aren’t happy, we aren’t happy. During our final walk through, we will go every minor detail of your project to ensure that we have successfully accomplished our goals and turned your vision into reality before we turn over the “keys” to your outdoor living space.
What are You Waiting For? Get In Touch With Lehnhoff’s Landscaping Today
Lehnhoff’s Landscaping offers professional and exceptional outdoor lighting and landscaping year round. We serve Baltimore, Chevy Chase, Montgomery County, Clarksville, Howard County, Ellicott City, Kingsville, Bowie, Pasadena, Towson, and many other areas throughout Maryland. You can contact Lehnhoff’s Landscaping for all of your Baltimore landscaping needs by calling 443.921.5789 today! Help us grow! Follow Lehnhoff’s Landscaping on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.