The time for holiday gift-giving is nearly upon us! Have you done your shopping? If your spouse, friend, or family-member is gardening fanatic, consider getting them something that will improve their landscaping after the winter season. Here are a few cool holiday gift ideas for gardeners.
- A fresh pair of gardening gloves. Garden gloves get worn down pretty quickly, and it’s always nice to have a second pair on hand. This is one gardening gift that won’t go unappreciated.
- A good pair of boots. Lightweight rubber fold-up boots are a must have item for every gardener.
- New seeds and bulbs. You can’t go wrong with buying seeds for your gardening friend. You can use them as excellent stocking stuffers or gift them as a whole set.
- Potted fruit plants. Many gardeners would kill for more berry bushes and perennials. Buying potted plants lets your gardener plant at any time of the year.
- More growing space. Gardeners are always looking for ways to squeeze out just a little more space for growing things in their garden. The best way to do this when you can’t just add more land is by using hanging planters for vertical growing.
- Bird feeder. Birds play an essential role in the ecosystem of your garden. Gardeners love having ways to attract animals into their landscape. A feeder that provides shelter and food for birds is a much loved gardening gift.
- Beautiful terrariums and pots. Pots with unique and elaborate designs are a great way to add charm to a garden. And for the winter season, a terrarium that let’s your gardener grow indoors is always a fun idea.
- Garden caddy. Having extra tools is always great for gardeners, but what good are they if you don’t have an easy way to lug them around. A garden caddy is one of those overlooked essentials that can make gardening so much easier.
- Help from the professionals. Gardening is a passion for many but sometimes it is hard work. Between digging, weeding, moving compost and mowing the lawn, there’s a lot that goes into making a beautiful landscape. Let your gardening loved one relax by gifting them professional landscaping services.
Start Your Next Landscaping Project with Lehnhoff’s Landscaping
Thinking about your next landscaping project? Lehnhoff’s Landscaping offers professional and exceptional outdoor lighting, hardscaping, and landscaping year-round. We also offer dumpster rental, bulk material delivery, and drainage solutions. We serve Baltimore, Chevy Chase, Montgomery County, Clarksville, Howard County, Ellicott City, Kingsville, Bowie, Pasadena, Towson, and many other areas throughout Maryland.