Though the weather showed an initial protest with the snowstorm this week, spring is officially in bloom. Yesterday was the Baltimore Orioles home opener which is the first official sign of spring. Your perennials are bound to start sprouting up soon now that the sun is shining, but we bet your yard could use a little attention regardless – a spring cleaning, if you will. Get your outdoor space ready for summer soirees and backyard barbecues with a little landscaping to spruce up your property. Your landscaping for spring should be functional, practical, and aesthetically pleasing.
In order to achieve that trifecta of flawless landscaping, keep a few of these questions in mind as you’re planning your garden or working in conjunction with a landscaper:
- How do you envision yourself using your outdoor space? Do you intend to cook outside? Hold bonfires with friends? Host large parties? Or relax with a good book under the summer sun?
- Would you like to have edible foodstuffs in your yard or purely ornamental pieces?
- Are you interested in attracting wildlife like birds and creating a tranquil space with the use of water elements?
- Do you have any outdoor eyesores that you’re hoping to minimize or camouflage with landscaping?
- Are there any features you’d like to accentuate with your landscaping?
Now that you’ve considered your landscape design, consider us there to help you plan and execute it. Lehnhoff’s Landscaping is here to provide you with landscaping for spring in Baltimore, Maryland. Learn more about our work: contact Lehnhoff’s Landscaping by calling 443.921.5789 or visit LehnoffsLandscaping.com today!
Help up grow! Follow Lehnhoff’s Landscaping on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+