- Winter wonderland – Expecting snow this winter? White or blue string lights and sparkling icicle lights are perfect for creating a beautiful winter wonderland atmosphere.
- Candy cane color – Use everyone’s favorite holiday treat for Christmas decoration inspiration. Use red and white lights and spiral them around fence posts and around window treatments for that sweet Christmas look.
- Santa’s workshop – Go over-the-top with a full-on Santa’s workshop. Visit your local hardware store and pick out all those wacky Christmas-themed light fixtures, from Elves to Santa and Frosty the snowman.
- Classic and traditional – If you’re not feeling something crazy but still want to have a beautiful light display, stick to the classics. Use oversized bulbs, twinkling window candles and of course, lots and lots of garland! For the finishing touches, decorate with big red bows.
- Christmas light planters – Use your decommissioned planters this holiday season by dressing them up with bright yellow, red, and white lights around the base. Attach shimmering ribbons with cinnamon branches for that extra bit of holiday glam.
- Winter fence – If your property has a fence, it’s perfect for stringing lights and accentuating your home with beautiful holiday decoration. Spiral lights around fence posts and droop them along the edges.
- Luminous lanterns – Old-fashioned light posts are great for wrapping holiday season garland glowing globes for that lovely ethereal holiday look.
- Star-bright tree lights – Have a lot of trees in your yard? Make your landscape look like the night sky with bright twinkling string lights. Hang them sparsely throughout the tree to capture a truly elegant and sophisticated Christmas atmosphere.
- Light-up wreaths – If you’re not one for doing an extravagant light show, consider light-up wreaths. Illuminated wreaths are incredibly easy to install and can be placed just about anywhere — even inside your windows.
- Call in the professionals – Too busy to put up lights this year? Why not leave the job to the professionals? Lehnhoff Landscaping can help make your holiday light display a beautiful extravaganza. You’ll be the talk of the neighborhood for months!
Start Your Next Landscaping Project with Lehnhoff’s Landscaping
Thinking about your next landscaping project? Lehnhoff’s Landscaping offers professional and exceptional outdoor lighting, hardscaping, and landscaping year-round. We also offer dumpster rental, bulk material delivery, and drainage solutions. We serve Baltimore, Chevy Chase, Montgomery County, Clarksville, Howard County, Ellicott City, Kingsville, Bowie, Pasadena, Towson, and many other areas throughout Maryland.