Gardening is a great hobby for these warmer months. You can enjoy the weather while creating something beautiful! So what would you like to plant? How do you know what to choose? You’ll have to weigh the pros and cons of keeping up a garden, and think about the following:
- Do you have a budget? Gardening can be expensive at times, so if you’re on a budget you’ll want to research the plants you like that are on the cheaper side. If you’re looking for a colorful addition, try Snapdragon. The cost is usually around $6, and can grow just about anywhere!
- Do you have the time to keep it up? If you have a busy schedule, you might want to find plants that grow easily on their own, and don’t require much keep up. Installing a timed sprinkler may be able to help with watering.
- How much space do you have? You should research the size of the plant before actually planting so that you can plan out your garden accordingly.
- What kind of climate do you live in? You don’t want to choose plants that only grow in tropical temperatures if this is not where you live. Be sure to research the climate and the amount of sunlight your plants require.
- Are you looking for attraction or practicality? Do you just want to grow flowers, or do you want to grow vegetables to enjoy? Determine if you would rather create use out of your garden or if you are just looking for an attractive landscape.
If you need help choosing plants for your garden, or would like help executing your plan, Lehnhoff’s Landscaping would be happy to help! Offering services in the Baltimore, Maryland and surrounding areas, let Lehnhoff’s be your go-to this gardening season. To contact us, call 443-921-5789 or visit LehnhoffsLandscaping.com.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+!