Are you looking to install a lighting system? Does your Clarksville Landscape need some illumination at night? Never fear, because Lehnhoff’s Landscaping will help you take care of it. Even as winter begins to make way for spring, those long cold nights will still be just as dark. In this blog, we’ll discuss some easy to install lighting systems for enhancing your Clarksville landscape at night.
Why Install Outdoor Lighting?
First of all, here are a few reasons you should spring for easy to install lighting systems:
- Beauty: Highlight the attractive features of your yard. Is your landscape a stunning view? Why not enjoy it whenever you want? After nightfall, you can beautify the look of your house and raise its curb appeal.
- Security: Who doesn’t want to feel safe inside your home? Darkness invites trouble. Outdoor landscape lights don’t take up a lot of voltage energy and can light up around your entry points to discourage break-ins.
- Use and Livability: Why not stay out and stay up all night in style? Outdoor lights can adorn your decks and keep your backyard lit up late into the night. It’s great for entertaining guests!
- Standout Appeal: More than anything else, outdoor lighting makes your house distinctive. Have something to brag about to the neighbors! Stand out in your neighborhood. Aesthetic appeal and security potential both increase the attractiveness of your home, especially if you’re looking to sell.
Types of Easy to Install Lighting Systems:
- Flood Lights: Flood lights can cover a wide range of area with its beam. They are great protection against robbery and vandalism. While most common in parking lots and at stadiums, they’re great for home use too.
- Landscape Lights: Landscape lights are a variety of lights classified into one group. Many places, both public and private, rely on landscape lights.
- Motion Sensor Lights: Motion sensor lights activate when someone is nearby. Lights turn on when enough motion energy is detected. They only activate at night, and during the day they stay off.
- Spotlights: Normally used as accent lights and for landscaping, spotlights are used to fix a beam of light on a particular area or point of interest. Spotlights are the functional opposite of floodlights.
Start Your Next Landscaping Project with Lehnhoff’s Landscaping
Thinking about your next landscaping project? Lehnhoff’s Landscaping offers professional and exceptional outdoor lighting, hardscaping, and landscaping year-round. We also offer dumpster rental, bulk material delivery, and drainage solutions. We serve Baltimore, Chevy Chase, Montgomery County, Clarksville, Howard County, Ellicott City, Kingsville, Bowie, Pasadena, Towson, and many other areas throughout Maryland.