- Cultivate the soil – my frequently redistributing the soil, it will not allow weeds to grow.
- Pull the weeds – this is the easiest way to remove unwanted visitors from your garden.
- Lay black plastic in the soil of your garden – cut out holes where your plants need to grow.
- Mulch – mulching will reduce the growth of weeds.
- Plant closer together – reducing the spacing of your plants will prevent weeds from growing in between your plants.
- Use herbicide – a herbicide will control weeds. Make sure you pick out a product that is safe for your garden.
Whatever landscaping project you take on, your home value will surely increase. Contact Lehnhoff Landscaping for an estimate on your dream landscape.
Lehnhoff’s Landscaping prides itself on providing clients with individualized Landscaping upgrade consultation!
If you have any questions, please contact Lehnhoff’s Landscaping by calling 443.921.5789 or visitLehnoffsLandscaping.com today!
Rob Lehnhoff meets directly with every prospective client to see the space and hear the vision straight from you, the homeowner. Lehnhoff is committed not only to quality work, but to excellent customer service. We guarantee that there will always be a person onsite who can communicate directly with you as well as make any necessary decisions.
In most cases, Rob himself is onsite for the duration of a project. Periodically, during the installation, we sit down with you to ensure that the project is coming along to expectation. This way, we can tweak things along the way if need be. It’s our job to make sure you are happy with the final product.
We have day and evening times available to fit your schedule.